[Pibe-division] product from aph making recipes moer detailed info for vi student with additional disabilities

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:15:55 UTC 2012

Hi:
Has anyone  used the product from APH Making Piccture Recipes just released from aph? I teach a visually impaired student with additional disabilitie whose visual acuity is 20/200 and can only use peripheral vision. Are the pictures in the aph product "Making Picture Recipes" large enough for my student to see? Secondly, can Aph consider making the manual downloadable as either a microsoft Word document or BRF file so a blind tvi like muyself can have access to this manual? Thanks for any infornmationabout the above product.
Sara Rooz
Certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new york
email: sararooz at gmail.com