[Pibe-division] DropBox

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 01:55:03 UTC 2012

i love Dropbox, but it is definitely easier to use as an installed application, at least in the Windows environment, than it is using JAWS and going to the website itself. The iPhone app is also marvelous, and I have had no difficulties with it. Have never tried with a BrailleNote, but imagine that there may be some challenges with it if it involves Visiting dropbox.com. Please keep us posted on this ongoing issue. I know others will benefit from your research and findings.

Eric G

Sent from my iPhone