[Pibe-division] Reading iBooks on an Apex Braille Display Follow Up (was: iPad Beginner Question)

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 20:11:05 UTC 2012

We need more proactive parents like you. Thank you so much for the diligent approach you take to learning and sharing, not only for the benefit of your awesome sons, but for each of us. Please give your boys my very best, and keep the thought-provoking questions and suggestions coming!

Eric G

Sent from my iPhone