[Pibe-division] The PDRIB Post, Spring 2013 Edition

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Tue Apr 9 14:53:54 UTC 2013

Welcome to the PDRIB Post

The PDRIB post is a quarterly publication of the Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness. The newsletters contain news and information on our two master’s degree programs in Orientation and Mobility and Teaching Blind Students. It also contains news and updates from the National Blindness Professional Certification Board (NBPCB), an entity to certify professionals who work with the blind. Currently the NBPCB has two certification programs, the National Orientation and Mobility Certification (NOMC) and the National Certification in Literary Braille (NCLB). The newsletter will showcase those who have received both of these certifications and will announce upcoming test dates. You will also hear quarterly from Dr. Edward Bell, director of the PDRIB on things going on at the institute. Other details featured in the PDRIB Post include a calendar of events, research updates, book reviews and a list of our graduates.

To receive this publication through email or to submit ideas for upcoming newsletters, contact Edward Bell at ebell at latech.edu.

Current Issue of the PDRIB Post

Spring 2013

Archives of the PDRIB Post
Winter 2012

Spring 2012

Winter 2011 Fall 2011
Summer 2011
Spring 2011
Winter 2010 *Inaugural Issue

Related Links

NFB

NBPCB

LCB

National Reading Media Assessment

LA Tech Home

Louisiana Tech University adheres to the equal opportunity provisions of federal and civil rights laws, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. The Title IX Coordinator is Carrie Flournoy, President's Office, P.O. Box 3168; phone: (318) 257-3785; e-mail flournoy at Jlatech.edu
PDRIB - LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY © 2004-2013 INSTITUTE ON BLINDNESS
Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158