[Pibe-division] Fw: [Personnelprep] Position Openings at NRTC at MSU

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Tue Aug 13 17:06:47 UTC 2013

Jobs in Mississippi
Subject: [Personnelprep] Position Openings at NRTC at MSU

We are looking for two new staff members and would appreciate your assistance in passing this information along to appropriate graduates of your programs.  The first is primarily a research position open for both Master's and PhD candidates, and the second is primarily a training position with some research responsibilities.  For the second position, we would love to find someone with experience and knowledge of blindness and low vision. Information is listed below. If you or anyone you know is interested, please pass this information along.  Starkville is a wonderful community with many perks because of the University. We boast a Community Theater, Symphony Orchestra, SEC Sports, and the wealth of resources of a large and beautiful campus.

Thanks!

BJ  LeJeune, CRC, CVRT

NRTC on Blindness and Low Vision

Mississippi State University

The National Research & Training Center (NRTC) on Blindness and Low Vision at Mississippi State University would like to announce two new openings for professional staff.  For the first position which opened 7/18/2013 we are seeking a Research Associate II/III (PARF #7391) to assist with existing research activities and in developing and implementing new research opportunities.  The second position opened 8/2/2013 and is also a Research Associate II/III (PARF#7432) and for this position we are seeking an individual with a blindness background to primarily assist with training, technical assistance and knowledge translation activities at the Center. Both positions require at least a Master’s degree and provide opportunities to be part of a research and training team focusing on improving employment outcomes for persons who are blind or visually impaired.

Detailed job descriptions and directions for submitting an application are available on the Mississippi State University Human Resources site at https://www.jobs.msstate.edu  Use the PARF number to search for the job you are interested in. Information about the NRTC is available at www.blind.msstate.edu.