[Pibe-division] (no subject)

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Aug 26 13:24:05 UTC 2013

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

Good morning.  I am seeking your collective expert ideas once again.
A TVI student is asking me where to obtain FVA materials.  I usually
make my own depending on each student.  Where do you find your FVA
materials?  She also wants to know where to obtain a CCTV.  They are
usually very expensive.  Has anyone used the ones available for the
Android or IPad with any success?  I am just trying to save her some
money.  Thanks in advance for your great ideas!