[Pibe-division] Research Opportunity

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu Dec 19 15:26:13 UTC 2013

> My name is Amin Makkawy. I am a graduate student at the University of
> North Carolina Charlotte conducting research on the workplace experience
> of blind and/or visually impaired employees who work virtually (also known
> as teleworking or working remotely).
>
> If you are over 18 years old, identify as visually impaired and/or blind,
> and have been employed fulltime for the last six months in a position
> where you telework at least approximately 75% of the time, I want to hear
> from you! Below is a link where you can learn more and participate in a
> short 30 minute survey I have designed. In fact if you participate in this
> survey by December 24th, you can choose to provide your e-mail address at
> the end of the survey (this will be disconnected from the data you
> provide) in order to be entered into a drawing for one of three $30
> amazon.com gift cards!
>
> <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NW9C9P2>https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NW9C9P2
>
> If you have any questions regarding this study feel free to contact me at
> <mailto:amakkawy at uncc.edu>amakkawy at uncc.edu. Thank you in advance.
>

> Respectfully,
>

> Amin Makkawy
>
> M.A. Student: Department of Communication Studies
>
> UNC Charlotte

> rehab:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/rehab_nfbnet.org/ebell%40latech.edu

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould

---