[Pibe-division] IOS apps designed for people who are visually impaired

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Mar 7 18:57:35 UTC 2013

I have compiled this list of apps that have been designed for people who
are blind or visually impaired.  This information was taken from Applevis
and I have added a few apps as I have become aware of them.  Please feel
free to share this list and I would like to have comments on any apps so I
can begin to build some reviews.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053