[Pibe-division] are blind students in new york state taking ELas and Mathemathics standarized tests?

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:53:52 UTC 2013

Can any tvi who resides in either NewYork Cityor in New York State inform me off-list in what Month of 2013 will the ELa and Mathemathics administrated bvy the new york state education department administered for blind students who are in grades 3-8? My blind student is taking botht he LA and Mathstandardized  test administered in the third grade. Thanks forthis crucial  t information.
Sara Rooz
Blind Certified Teacher of the blind and visually Impaired in New York
Independent Related Service Provider Vision Education Services in new York City
email: sararooz at gmail.com