[Pibe-division] Question

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Wed May 8 23:55:43 UTC 2013

I am a teacher of the visually impaired in MO.  In order to renew my
certification, I must take a two-hour credit course in education and send
the transcript to the MO Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education.  I
understand there are free courses online through some universities that
would fulfill this requirement.  Rehab will not help me with this, and money
is not readily available.  Can you give me some help here?

Gail Bryant

Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.

1212 London Drive

Columbia, MO 65203-2012

Phone: (573)817-5993

Cell: (573)268-4962