[Pibe-division] free low vision awareness day freedom scientific may 28, 2013 Alberton New York

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:45:06 UTC 2013

Dear certified teachers of the blind and blind consumers:
On May 28, 2013 Freedom Scientific will be presenting all blindness andlow vision products in Alberton New York. To find out more and to register for the free seminar go to: www.freedomscientific.com Please read free low vision awareness seminar.

Since I own and use products from Freedom Scientific I was informed about the above seminar. I've already registered to attend the seminar. In the announcement it states that space is limited.

Sara Rooz
Blind certified tvi in Ny