[Pibe-division] Nemeth and refreshible braille solutions

Krystal Guillory krystalguillory at aol.com
Tue May 14 10:50:53 UTC 2013

Sylvia and all,

I, too, love the math window, but I will caution you not to expect every student to be able to do a great deal of problems with it. I have had some students love it, while others were much faster on the Perkins (even those just leaning spatial alignment of nemeth).

The best advantage is that the print allows the regular education teacher or aide to see what is happening. So, that being said, it is a great product for this use for providing quick examples, but don't let it replace math on the Perkins.

Krystal

Sent from my iPhone