[Pibe-division] when tvis and rehabilition therapists avialability in fall to attend assistive technology workshop by Freedom scientific in fall months

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:34:51 UTC 2013

Hi blind consumers, tvis and rrehabilitation therapists:
During  the  the months in the fall,(September, OctoberNo,vember)n blind connsumers tvis and rehabilitation therapists who live in the New York state be open to attending n an assistive technology seminar showcasing Freedom Scientific low vision and blindnessproducts?? The manufacturer has expressed coming again to New York to showcase all the products and I am trying to find out from blind consumers, tvis and rehabilitation therapists who live in New York state during what month in the fall would   it be best to set up this seminar? Please respond to this message offlist. You can email me at: sararooz at gmail.com
Sara Rooz
Blind tvi in Ny
,