[Pibe-division] 11/20 #BrlChat @ 9p #Reminder

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Nov 18 14:33:24 UTC 2013

Fell Educators:
This is just a reminder that this week's #BrlChat<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/> topic is "Professional development and continuing education. What tools/resources/frameworks do you use to stay up-to-date in the field?" We hope to see you on Twitter Wednesday at 9p eastern. If you have ideas for future chat topics, please send them along.
Natalie

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality> to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!