[Pibe-division] Orientation & Mobility person needed

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Nov 27 13:51:19 UTC 2013

From: Kersting, Terri [mailto:TKersting at hved.org]
Subject: Orientation & Mobility person needed

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,
I am a new Teacher for the Blind/Visually Impaired hired by Hiawatha Valley Education District in Southeast Minnesota.  We are in need of a certified Orientation & Mobility person to provide services for a few students within our area.  Our contract with the State Academy for the Blind in Minnesota was not fulfilled as they had a staff member resign. Thus, the reason we are in need.  Please forward this email to those you know whom are certified or send me the certified person's email/phone number and I will contact them.  Thank you for your assistance and have a peaceful Thanksgiving weekend.

Terri Kersting

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEEAB3.AB11A930]