[Pibe-division] Can you please circulate this? Wichita School District Needs VI Teachers...

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Sun Oct 13 17:46:29 UTC 2013

Can you please circulate this?
My school district is in need of a VI teacher for both middle and
high school, and it would be ideal to have teachers who
understand/live the NFB philosophy. I will include the url for these postings:
<http://www.applitrack.com/wichita/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Special+Education&subcategory=Visually+Impaired>http://www.applitrack.com/wichita/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Special+Education&subcategory=Visually+Impaired

--
Emily Schlenker
Vice President South Central Chapter

316-644-4227