[Pibe-division] Braille to Low Vision?

Robert Martin Pardue robertpardue at opsb.net
Mon Oct 21 13:20:07 UTC 2013

Just as an additional note:
The school district has obligations to help with the fees and associated costs for these types of trainings.

https://nfb.org/nopbc-local-contacts
The National Organization of Parents (and teachers ) of Blind Children helps with information on and advocacy in such situations.
With regards,
R. Martin Pardue
Teacher of Blind Students
Vision Services OPSB
318-432-5400

"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your life with excellence."
Anon.