[Pibe-division] ETS braille/computer testing

Robert Martin Pardue robertpardue at opsb.net
Mon Oct 28 17:49:30 UTC 2013

I will be attending a training conference with ETS (Educational Testing Services) to aid in a study to address the accessibility of braille display for their testing delivery.
I need to recruit at least 5 students, high school age on at least an 8th grade reading level, to participate in the study by taking a reading comprehension style exam via refreshable braille display. I am looking to find students in the North/Central Louisiana, Southern Arkansas, West Mississippi and East Texas areas as I am located in Ruston, LA.  I have informational/parental consent forms, and the students will be awarded a $50 gift card for participating (pass/fail not a factor).  Please contact me as soon as possible if you have any students who are interested in participating as the student participation window closes on December 14, 2013.
Thank you in advance.

With regards,
R. Martin Pardue
Teacher of Blind Students
Vision Services OPSB
318-432-5400

"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your life with excellence."
Anon.