[Pibe-division] Grade Three Braille Reference?

Tina Ektermanis t.ektermanis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 06:31:07 UTC 2013

Hello there, Ian,

If you are in the United States, and you have access to Web Braille
through the NLS BARD website, or if you can order books through your
state library for the blind, there are two books available on Grade
Three braille

The Braille Code: A Guide to Grade Three, For First Year High School, by
Ruth R. Hayden
BRA039500

The second one, which I believe is also still available from American
Printing House for the Blind in hardcopy, is:
Key to Grade Three Braille, by Lewis W. Rodenberg
BRA188320

Hope these resources are helpful to you.

Tina E
t.ektermanis at gmail.com