[Pibe-division] First #BrlChat of the years 9/18 @ 9p eastern

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon Sep 16 11:04:46 UTC 2013

Colleagues:
This year folks voted to have #BrlChat on the third Wednesday of each month at 9p eastern. The September 18 topic is "What do general educators want to know about educating blind students and what resources could we create to answer the most common questions?" We would love to have you join us! Learn more about #BrlChat at http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/.

If you have ideas for future chat topics, please send them along. The next topic poll will go up on Wednesday.
Best,
Natalie