[Pibe-division] Fw: Tech Instructor at Ho'opono now on continuous recruitment until needs are met.

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Mon Sep 23 12:51:07 UTC 2013

FYI, a wonderful job in the beautiful state of Hawaii working for a great agency -- a hard one to pass up!
Subject: Tech Instructor at Ho'opono now on continuous recruitment until needs are met.

Aloha,

Please share this job announcement widely! Ho`opono Services for the Blind in Honolulu needs a well-qualified technology instructor with a positive attitude to join our fabulous New Visions team, teaching in a Structured Discovery training center. See below....Please share this information widely. Thank you!

Effective September 16, 2013, the Department of Human Services (DHS), Personnel Office, Recruitment and Examination Staff amended our open-competitive (external) civil service continuous recruitment for the Rehabilitation Teacher for the Blind II.  We amended the closing date from September 17, 2013 to Continuous Recruitment Unit Needs Are Met.

Please replace the Recruitment Summary Bulletin dated September 3, 2013 with the attached listing dated September 16, 2013 which lists the open-competitive continuous recruitments that remain open with the DHS, Personnel Office.

If you know of anyone interested in the civil service recruitments on the attached listing, please encourage them to visit the DHS Employment Opportunities website using the link below to obtain an application packet.

http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/employment-opportunties/

Questions regarding these DHS recruitments may be directed to our DHS Recruitment and Examination Staff at (808) 586-4981.

Lea Grupen, M.Ed.
Branch Administrator
Ho`opono Services for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, Hawaii  96817
Phone: (808) 586-5275
Fax: (808) 586-5361
www.humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/about/
"Blindness is NOT a Barrier to Success!"

--
NOTICE:  This information and attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law.  If you have received this communication and/or attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and destroy all electronic and paper copies.
=