[Pibe-division] recommendations purchase braille for personal use

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 15:17:44 UTC 2014

Hello:

     The Romeo embossers from Enabling Technologies are reliable machines
and have been around for a number of years. American Thermoform Corporation
is an Enabling Technologies dealer, and I represent American Thermoform
Corporation.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss

Director

American Thermoform Corporation/ 3d Tactile Graphics Division

1758 Brackett Street

La Verne, CA 91750

Phone: 1-909-593-6711, ext. 107

Email: rjaquiss at 3dtactilegraphics.com