[Pibe-division] Using Synergy or Edmodo

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:21:32 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I am at a new school this year and need to be able to use Synergy for
my gradebook and Edmodo for communication with students/parents/class
blog. Are there any blind professionals on this list who have used
Synergy successfully with a screen reader? I have also sent a message
to the blind educators list, but I thought I would check here as well.

Are there any teachers who have used Edmodo with their blind students?
I have to learn it myself but also need to make sure my blind students
are able to access it for the rest of their classes. It looks like a
great tool and most of the teachers I am working with use it to post
homework assignments and even word document versions of their
worksheets or notes. I think it could be a very useful tool for my
students if we can figure out the interface. Any thoughts or
experiences with the platform are appreciated.

Best,
Greg