[Pibe-division] FW: In case you've been looking for a "Tell Me" type service:

Eric Guillory ericguillory at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 11:34:02 UTC 2014

Thanks for posting this information. Even with an iPhone and other methods for  looking up information, this kind of service is still invaluable. And, as was wisely pointed out, it is a great way for students to conduct research on businesses, news, etc., and to understand that accessing information is often a multifaceted approach. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone