[Pibe-division] Bell for Adults

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Thu Feb 20 16:48:46 UTC 2014

We could call it the ABLE program!

Adult Braille Education and Literacy Program!

I know of a school district that has told a parent that they don't want to
teach the parents of blind children Braille because they are afraid that
they will negatively influence the braille learning of their child.

Isn't  that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?----

Ian  C. Bray- Original Message -----