[Pibe-division] Fw: Looking for a TVI

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:24:25 UTC 2014

FYI
From: nfbmd
To: 'Edward C. Bell'
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:51 AM
Subject: Looking for a TVI

Hi Eddie,

Do you have any recent graduates, or know anyone, who is looking for a job as a vision teacher?  They must have knowledge of Braille.  There is a school in Maryland that needs a teacher right away.  They just got a new blind student who was adopted from China.  If you know anyone please have them send me their resume.  Also have them get in touch with me by email or phone.    My number is 410-715-9596.  Thank you very much.

Sharon

---