[Pibe-division] immediate need for host family for blind exchangestudent

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 16 21:42:50 UTC 2014

AFS is looking for a placement anywhere in the country.  There needs
to be a local AFS group but they are located around the country.  She
was going to the school for the blind in Tennessee but the host family
fell through.  She is open to going to a public school.  Let me know
if you have further questions.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053