[Pibe-division] New Member and Apex Help

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Fri Jan 17 02:47:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
	My name is Mikayla and I am fourteen years old. After college, I want to be a TVI. I joined this list not only for ideas about teaching my students, but also for ideas for my every day life. My Focus 40 Blue has not been charging, and I have to send it in for repair. This means that I have to use my apex as a braille display, which I have never done. I got instructions for pairing it to an IPAD, but the Ipad said that it could not find the driver for the Apex. Any help would be appriciate. Sorry if you get the same email from multiple lists, but I have to solve the problem by Tuesday.
Best,
Mikayla

Sent from my iPad