[Pibe-division] Autonumbering on an IOS device

Marianne Denning via Pibe-division pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 13:25:11 UTC 2014

Here is the link.  At the end replace the email example with the email
address where you want to receive your emails from this group.  Let me
know if you have any questions.  applevis.com is also another site
where you can get great information.

http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/boxsubscribe?email=u...@me.com

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA