[Pibe-division] The National Federation of the Blind is Looking for Educators

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Tue Jun 24 20:21:53 UTC 2014

Educators:
I wanted to bring to your attention that the National Federation of the Blind is looking to hire passionate, energetic, dedicated, and experienced educators. To learn more about the current openings, please visit https://nfb.org/jobs-ncb. Also, the NFB Jernigan Institute will be at the Job Fair at the NFB National Convention<https://nfb.org/convention-streaming-schedule.> in Orlando. Stop by our table to learn more about our current openings. The job fair will be on Tuesday, July 1 from 2:00-4:00p in Grand Ballroom A (level 1). If you have questions, please contact Bridgid M Burke, Director of Fiscal Services, National Federation of the Blind; telephone 410-659-9314, ext. 2271; e-mail bburke at nfb.org<mailto:bburke at nfb.org>.

Please feel free to forward this information on to other educators in your network.

Thank you,
Natalie L. Shaheen, MEd
Director of Education
Jernigan Institute