[Pibe-division] AER

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 16 17:01:03 UTC 2014

Mikayla, that is probably true.  I think some of the professors may be
active in NFB but the program does not teach a philosophy.  Believe
me, there is so little time for the instruction that must take place
that discussing philosophy is very limited.  The one exception may be
the program in Louisiana.  It is up to each TVI to impart the NFB
philosophy to students.  I do this without mentioning any organization
most of the time.  I believe all TVIs should be teaching independence
from the very beginning.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053