[Pibe-division] Enclosure for braille embosser

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Thu May 8 18:09:56 UTC 2014

We use the Viking along with an Index Basic D. The Index is a pretty small
embosser so there is lots of extra room in the enclosure. I like the Viking.
Of course, it can still be a bit loud even when the lid is shut, but it does
a pretty good job.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould