[Pibe-division] intro

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Tue May 13 12:29:43 UTC 2014

Welcome to the list, Jasmine, as well as others who may have joined but not said howdy. We look forward to the dialog. A great Tuesday to all!

EG

Eric Guillory, PIBE President
Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)
Fax: 318-251-0109
Skype: brllovingdad

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."