[Pibe-division] Virtual box or Parallels

Marianne Denning via Pibe-division pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 00:11:25 UTC 2014

JAWS seems to work better when you have windows in a virtual machine.
But, when you ask Freedom Scientific for technical support don't let
them know it is running on a Mac or they will not help you.  There can
be a few glitches but I believe you can get past them.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053