[Pibe-division] Virtual box or Parallels

David Andrews via Pibe-division pibe-division at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 21:19:32 UTC 2014

You can do it two ways, one is called boot camp, and it comes on the
apple.  It allows you to boot into the OS of your choice, Apple, or
Windows.  You have to reboot to change, and I don't think they see
each other at all.

The second way is what others have mentioned, running Windows in a
Virtual Machine.  This way you can run both at same time, and switch
back and forth.

Dave