[Pibe-division] Teaching Braille to Someone with Very Limited English Skills

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Nov 14 20:56:49 UTC 2014

Spanish is brailled the same as English braille.  The only difference
is the accented vowels and the ñ and all of those can easily be
located in most literary braille books or at BANA. You could help this
student learn English by brailling the Spanish word, given to you by
her interpreter, and then brailling the English word.  It can be a new
learning opportunity for both of you.