[Pibe-division] Hadley UEB course

Pauline Smith michigan_pal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 03:24:02 UTC 2015

I have set the Braille settings in Joss for our department's refresher Braille 18 to display out in unified English Braille. Have not tried to write with it yet. Although, I did try briefly when I reset the new Braille + 18 that we got late last summer to unified English Braille. But I couldn't remember how to write something and I got frustrated. So I changed the Braille table back to US contracted and I think I will leave it there on that unit for now. We don't have a modern Braille note so we do not have the UEB options.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail1.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/Xa9nih5X-20150116-2037.wav