[Pibe-division] Free braille books

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 00:05:42 UTC 2015

    Hello Katie,
It's probably through the Action Fund. Call the NFB and ask to speak to Pat
Maurer. She'll be happy to assist.
Also, this link will give you more suggestions.
http://www.pathstoliteracy.org/resources/sources-free-braille-books

there is a group of volunteers which will transcribe, emboss and send you
any children's books which you request. All they ask is a donation of some
braille paper. However, I'm sure they would still give you the books if you
weren't able to donate at this time.

Temple Beth El
http://www.tbeonline.org/childrens_braille_books_temple_braille_bindery/

Warmly,