[Pibe-division] Fwd: [blindkid] Searching for TCVI...Know Anyone Available?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 8 17:07:47 UTC 2015

Chris, I am a CTVI in Ohio who provides virtual instruction throughout
the U.S.  I use Skype to talk to my students and JAWS Tandem or a
similar program to connect our computers, when necessary.  I have a
student in New Hampshire who attends a virtual school.  If necessary,
I can certify in Michigan.  I am currently certified in Ohio and
Kansas. I also have my National Certification in Literary Braille and
working on Unified English Braille.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053