[Pibe-division] Pibe-division Digest, Vol 88, Issue 3

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Fri Sep 4 12:54:42 UTC 2015

Pierson has been investigating accessibility intently from my experiences for the past 2 or 3 years. I have run into representatives from Pierson at many of the technology conferences and disabled centric conferences to gather info on best ways to proceed. Slow and steady seems to be the only speed that the world knows when it comes to virtual accessibility, which I find unfortunate.

From: Pibe-division [mailto:pibe-division-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carlton Anne Cook Walker via Pibe-division
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 8:50 AM
To: Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com>; Jan McSorley <jan.mcsorley at pearson.com>
Cc: Carlton Anne Cook Walker <carltonwalker at gmail.com>; Professionals in Blindness Education Division List <pibe-division at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Pibe-division] Pibe-division Digest, Vol 88, Issue 3

Sorry for messing that up.

Please reach out to my contact at Pearson, Jan McSorley, whom I have copied on this email. She is working diligently for accessibility. I know she will appreciate our information and support as she navigates the corporate structure to make accessiblity for ALL a reality as soon as possible!!

Carlton