[Pibe-division] Taking a Pearson Test

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 16 01:31:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think there was wording and a link on the publisher's site.
It basically said for assistance or if you have difficulty accessing our site, use xyz link.
You can also use the contact us link and explain the need for a digital version of the book.
You may have to sludge through a pdf but it's better than nothing.
The simulation software will not be usable no matter your request and if a person tried to perform the exam while using jaws, they would only complete at most half of the questions.
Bryan