[Pibe-division] NMSBVI Job Announcement

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Mon Apr 25 14:47:03 UTC 2016

Subject: NMSBVI Job Announcement

Early Childhood Classroom Teacher

The New Mexico School for the Blind and Visually Impaired is currently
recruiting for an Early Childhood Classroom Teacher for our Alamogordo
Campus.  The successful candidate can demonstrate the ability to provide a
comprehensive educational program to students with visual impairments, which
may include multiple disabilities within our early childhood program.
Required: Bachelor's degree or higher in Special Education or Early
Childhood; possess or be eligible for NM Public Education Dept. Licensure;
must become Braille proficient; must have or be willing to obtain Teacher of
Students with Visual Impairments license. Preferred: background/experience
in teaching students with visual impairments, which may include multiple
disabilities. Full-time, 9-month position.  Position available for the
2016-2017 school year.  Applications accepted until filled.

New Mexico School for the Blind and Visually Impaired

1900 N. White Sands Blvd.

Alamogordo, NM  88310

Voice (575) 437-3505

FAX: (575) 439-4490