[Pibe-division] Trying to help a Grandmother of A blind child

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Feb 22 20:37:27 UTC 2016

Hi. Esophoria is an inward turning of the eyes and is generally caused by an ocular muscle imbalance. Thanks for working to help this little girl and her family. I'm not sure if the child's grandmother is on Facebook, but certainly getting connected with the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children is important so that members can serve as a resource. If at all possible, she should visit www.nopbc.org for more information. She might also wish to email the POBC President, Kim Cunningham, at kim at gulfimagesphoto.com.

The student's preschool educators would do well to visit www.wonderbaby.org for some sensory activity ideas.

I hope this helps!

Eric Guillory, PIBE President
Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."