[Pibe-division] Help with materials

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:06:45 UTC 2016

Actually, they are only learning Macedonian braille, but since braille
is so universal and since they need so much support to learn better in
and about their field of study, thought I could kill two birds with
one stone. They will never be able to use grade two, because there is
no grade two in Macedonian and I will of course help them learn grade
two, but they want to master grade 1 really well first. They will
probably only use Macedonian braille when they start teaching.