[Pibe-division] Child denied to use her white cane

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:20:33 UTC 2016

 Hi all,

 Just heard this interview of a sighted mother whose child was refused
to use the cane at school. This one is much more detailed compared to
am so sorry that the state treated this child in such a harsh manner
and I pray and hope that orientations and mobility professionals get
to increase in number all around the world, so they can reach everyone
that needs them, especially children, people with severe blindness and
people with multiple disabilities. Unless this changes, there would be
many more people and children who would suffer greatly because of
similar things that happened to Kristy's daughter. If you would like
to hear the interview, you can click the link below. It would be the
second download, but please read the text below it to make sure it is
the one you need to hear.
http://www.insightradio.co.uk/podcast-feed.html?category=morning_mix