[Pibe-division] Interesting job available at the Maryland School for the Blind

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:47:17 UTC 2016

I've been wondering about this as well. In most cases, I've found that businesses accept a state ID card as an equivalent to a drivers' license. Has anyone had trouble getting a job as a TVI because you don't have a license? If so, this seems discriminatory, unless I'm misunderstanding something. If it is in fact discrimination, it seems like a very common form of discrimination which comes up a lot, in which case I'm surprised we haven't addressed that already.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone