[Pibe-division] Asking for job or volunteer opportunities

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:05:28 UTC 2016

Please read and spread.

I am a fully qualified totally blind teacher of English as a foreign
language. I live in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and have
worked in a school for blind children for nine years. I have also
helped out teaching sighted children in an orphanage and helping out
at a private language schools, have interpreted and translated written
and oral documents for a local organization for the blind, have helped
out with project related work, organizing different events for blind
people and often help out at my church. I would be glad to find of a
good paid or volunteer work opportunity that may be able to help me
spend some time in another country in the summer months. If anyone can
help me, they can email me at:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com