[Pibe-division] Fwd: Please read and respond: Cane/Mobility Trainer

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:53:13 UTC 2016

Hi colleagues,
Please see the below opportunity for a cane travel instructor for
three weeks this summer in Lebanon. All travel and expenses are paid.
Use the contact info below for more information.

Best,
Greg

Good Morning everyone!

I am coming to you with a bit of a time sensitive request (sorry about
that, definitely due to my delay). We are in need of a cane/mobility
trainer for the life skills portion of the programming in Lebanon. I
have attached the position description to this email that explains the
position, responsibilities, necessary details, and contact
information.

Could you please circulate this throughout your various networks?
Please respond to let us know which networks you'll be circulating it
to so that we don't contact the same people!

Thanks so much! Let me know if you have any questions!

(Hillary, I'm cc'ing you so that you know!)

All the best,

Alexis Smith

Development Director

Empowerment Through Integration