[Pibe-division] Info about Rehabilitation Conference

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri May 13 12:39:47 UTC 2016

Hi Greg et al,

Please see the following link for a brief conference description. Dr. Bell and the other members of the NBPCB are finalizing details and should have those concluded soon. Please email him at ebell at pdrib.com for additional specifics. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy a good weekend!

http://nbpcb.org/pages/announcement_info.php?eid=284

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."