[Pibe-division] Algebra I Software

Krystal Guillory krystalguillory at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 20:16:44 UTC 2016

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has found a solution or workaround to a software program called Think Through Math? Our school system is using this as enrichment for students, but more importantly the kids are able to receive incentives and such based on how much they work on it and how well they do. This student is in algebra one, so a number of the items are graphic, and the company has not provided a description or workaround for the graphics. There are also numerous accessibility issues with question parts and answer choices.

The student's school is very excited about the program, and the sighted students are very excited about it as well. At this point, we cannot figure out how the student can use the software because of its inaccessibility. But, I really want my student to be able to earn points, compete with her class, and be "part of the school."

Does anyone have advice or a solution or a software that could be used for algebra one topics?

Thanks,
Krystal

Thanks,
Krystal